UVBC executives met with the Hon. Nguyen Quoc Dzung, Ambassador of Vietnam and Counselors of the Vietnam Trade Office in Washington DC.
Welcome to the U.S.- Vietnam Business Council . We are a group of highly experienced volunteers with extensive Vietnam experience working together within the framework of a not for profit corporation registered in California and Virginia hoping to help promote better cooperation, information and business success between SMEs in Vietnam and The U.S.
Our goal is to increase people-to-people cooperation, understanding and appreciation of both countries history and culture and ultimately hopefully the success of small and medium-sized businesses in Vietnam and in the US. Along the way we hope to help you understand better the nature of doing business in the U.S. and Vietnam and the challenges, rewards and satisfaction that building such knowledge and respect can bring to you and your company.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, the Advisory Board, the Executive Staff and members in both countries we look forward to working with you and hope that you will engage frequently and fully with our organization in the days, months and years ahead.
Chairman of the Board of Directors
There are 3 membership levels:
- Honorary Members are those who have contributed extensively to the promotion of mutual understanding and cooperation between the US-Vietnam.
- Premium Members are for Small and Medium Sized companies that are actively working on business projects in the US and in Vietnam.
- Standard Members are companies that are exploring business opportunities in the US and in Vietnam. They will become Premium Members once they identify potential business opportunities.
Depending on their membership levels UVBC Members receive:
o Company logo/website will be posted on UVBC website.
o Free Exhibition in the UVBC's 24/7 Virtual Trade Show.
o Business Referrals.
o Access to Business Resources
o Monthly Newsletter.
Vietnam-based members receive full services and benefits as other Members except they do not have voting rights in the Council's operation.
- Please contact us for more information on Members' services and benefits
- Honorary Member Compliment
- Premium Member $500.00/yr.
- Standard Member $100.00/yr
To commemorate our council first year of operation, a meeting was convened on line on June 7, 2023 to provide our council Board members with opportunities to review our council past activities and also to plan for our future operation.
For a copy of our annual report, send us an email.